score: a direct hit

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008

I actually just got coffee in my eye. It came back up at me through the little hole in the plastic lid of my disposable cup. I am too impressed with the chance accuracy to be irritated by it. It's also a reminder that I should have been using travel mug, which sits on my desk unused for days on end. At this point it's more of an accessory, an announcement to all who stop by my desk that I went to a much better university than they did. Of course, they probably then measure this fact against their (significantly weightier) experiential evidence that I'm actually kind of an idiot. The end result is that I am single-handedly bringing down the reputation of my undergraduate institution. I do feel a certain amount of guilt over this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP