let's talk about music. Because I never do that.

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've been thinking lately about the kind(s) of music I like. Someone asked me recently and I had a surprisingly difficult time figuring it out for myself and an even worse time trying to communicate it to him. Well, I guess it changes. Currently listening to a LOT of Ryan Adams but I just got this Springsteen album (the Lost Radio Show) which is also kind of blowing my mind. So it means I have no desire to listen to old stand-bys like Joni Mitchell or Neko Case even though I know they are some of my favourites.

Anyway since I find it frustrating and confusing to talk about it I'm just going to upload a playlist of some (mostly not new) stuff I like right now. I think it fits the folky-country-ish mood that goes along with this weather.

https://download.yousendit.com/Y2orRm81bWczeUozZUE9PQ

1. Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes
2. Harrisburg - Josh Ritter
3. Lived in Bars - Cat Power
4. Golden Age of Radio - Josh Ritter
5. In Perfect Time - Jill Barber
6. Kathleen - Josh Ritter
7. Your Protector - Fleet Foxes
8. For Emma - Bon Iver
9. Girl In The War - Josh Ritter
10. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
11. I'm On Fire (cover) - Harry Manx and Kevin Breit
12. Me & Jiggs - Josh Ritter
13. The Fever - Bruce Springsteen (live, Lost Radio Show)

1 comments:

mike February 24, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

nice b
i enjoy this a lot!


also you need to send me the lost radio show at some point

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP