it's hard to be a saint in the city

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

...but I'm sure gonna try.

So the latest life news is that I've signed a contract and will be working in Toronto for the next 6 months, most likely a year. I'm pleased because the position seems interesting and directly related to my school and work experience to date. So, I'm looking forward to making some 'real world' policy, you know, being personally responsible for recommendation #4 in a report that was summarized in a power point and presented to the Minister who brought it up in Cabinet and while not implemented at was heard and considered by the right people who then made a decision incorporating the concerns of their constituencies. No but seriously jokes aside I'm pretty excited.

Beyond that I have pretty much given up on school. As far as I'm concerned it should be summer and I should be on a beach (and 10 pounds thinner).

2 comments:

Vanessa April 2, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

i saw staying for a year
then skipped down to summer and beach.
that's all i need yayy!

b April 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

you're right, that is all I need too...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP