these are the days

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I may have some good news this week. I will wait until Friday to be certain and then I will tell EVERYONE, because goodness knows I cannot keep a secret.

Interesting fact: this news story sort of (but not really) ruined the ending of my current book. You see, a parallel story line to the lives of the characters in Late Nights On Air is an inquiry into the proposed Mackenzie Valley Pipeline (a true story). Well, I didn't actually know how it ended until this morning. Oops! It's really no big deal, but very interesting that this proposal has been around for over 40 years now (the book is set in the 1970s) and inquiries continue to this day with no resolution.

Alright, so maybe it's not that interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP