can I get a witness?

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is a post about some upcoming shows that should be good. I'm almost certainly going to the ones with asterisks. Will be picking up tickets this week so let me know if you want to join me for some 50s, fist-pumping sweaty crowds (/ black-clad emo teens / arty-looking hipsters), and rock n roll.

February:

13 - Constantines, Polish Combatant's Hall ($20)*
16 - Editors + the Antlers, Phoenix ($25)
16 - Joe Pernice, Dakota ($20.50)
26 - Fucked Up + Kurt Vile, Opera House ($17.50)
26 - Rogue Wave, Mod Club ($15)
10, 17, 24 - Gentleman Reg, Drake ($10)

March:

3 - Justin Townes Earle, Horseshoe ($13.50)
9 - Foreign Born, El Mocambo ($12.50)
14 - Woods + Real Estate, Horseshoe ($13.50)
20 - Cuff the Duke, Lee's Palace ($15)*
29 - Spoon, Sound Academy ($26)*
30 - Beach House, Opera House ($14)

April:

3 - Japandroids + Love is All, Horseshoe ($12)*
4 - The xx + jj, Phoenix ($20)*
7 - Wolf Parade, Phoenix
8 - Owen Pallett, Queen Elizabeth Theatre ($27.50)
9 - Fanfarlo, Lee's
10 - Florence and the Machine, Phoenix

and Vampire Weekend is sold out, again. Is anyone surprised? I'm glad I caught them at the 'shoe the last time around. hype hype hype.

Check a real music blog for more and better info, because god knows I will not be consistent with these posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP