...is butter a carb?

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010

Excitement! This morning Sarah and I have officially begun our Joshi detox. Wish us all kinds of luck!

Last week we realized that two things will occur during our 21 days: 1) book club, which I am hosting and is a brunch and also not that big a deal, and 2) St. Patrick's Day. Um, that's cool. I don't really like friends or drinking or being merry. Thank goodness we are doing this together - we can raise a glass of green tea together on the 17th! Right.

This morning I have weighed myself and checked my body fat percentage (I don't know if the detox is supposed to affect that, but it's on my scale) and have figured out that hot water tastes a lot better than warm. I am a genius.

My song for today: The Drums - Don't be a Jerk, Jonny. Because it is so gorgeous out today. Almost summer!

Onward!

2 comments:

KT March 7, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

detox?

seriously?

when are you bringing out the chakra crystals and re-aligning your Qi?

b March 8, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

oh no! I forgot the crystals! Can I borrow yours, Ken?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP