Joshi Detox: Day 2

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Yesterday started off great. The weather was gorgeous and my new tulips were blooming. However, by mid-afternoon I wanted to throw a fit. Like, an actual temper tantrum. I was starving and had a headache and I didn't even want to look at the massive bag of spinach in the fridge. I'm not sure if I was actually hungry or dehydrated or just detoxing. Still having headaches today but nothing too bad.

The toughest part so far is that I feel like I spend half my day cooking or planning meals, which is a big adjustment from spending approximately none of my time doing those things. Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. Sarah and I spent some time making hummus and baked chickpeas last night, all of which turned out pretty well and will be excellent for snacking. I brought a ludicrous amount of food (carrots, hummus, baked chickpeas, spinach salad with tofu, banana) to work today. Everything should be fine as long as I don't let myself get hungry!

Plain yogurt with a banana and honey is a delicious breakfast, and much more filling than I thought it'd be.

My song for today: Metric - Help, I'm Alive (for now...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP