you're toxic.

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So those of you who know me and bear the burden of listening to me on a regular basis have heard me mention my intention to start a detox diet. A friend of mine has been doing one and claims he feels great - sleeping better, more energy, all good things. This weekend (in between amazing and unsettling and finally rewarding periods of hockey) someone finally identified this mysterious diet as the Joshi detox. So after some googling I (and my friend Sarah) have decided to start it! No, really, this time it's for real! I have committed to it IN MY BLOG!

And you guys are in for a treat - I am going to blog about the whole experience. Ohhh yeah. The excitement starts this weekend!

Also, download this remix of First We Take Manhattan that my friend Stu did. I love me some Leonard Cohen.

Oh holy crap. I just went to the Joshi Clinic's website and the first thing I saw was Gwyneth Paltrow's endorsement. Well, I'm still going to do it because plenty of normal people seem to think it's a good idea. Also - for some laughs delivered straight to your inbox, skip the joke-a-day email subscription and sign up for GOOP. You'll thank me.

2 comments:

Ann Louise March 4, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Dear B,
I eagerly anticipate reading blog posts about all the funny colours your poop turns during the detox.

ALo

b March 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

You got it! As a matter of journalistic integrity, I promise to spare no details!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

this here ma blog.

I like to talk about things I have no particular expertise in. Especially music.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP